The US Commercial Service
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant per webinar.
- Join speakers from the U.S. Embassies in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Muscat, and Kuwait City, & Baker McKenzie as they provide information for U.S. companies interested in strengthening business relationships & increasing exports to the region.
- Learn more about doing business in the Gulf region.
- With a combined GDP of $825 billion across Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, & the UAE, the Gulf region represents one of the highest potential export markets for US firms.
- With a world-class oil & gas sector and national plans for diversification, the best prospects exist in numerous industry sectors.
- Learn about infrastructure, communication technology, advanced manufacturing, aerospace/defense, cyber security, healthcare, and environmental technologies.
- The Gulf is well-positioned for exploring opportunities beyond the region due to its geographic location within an 8-hour flight of 2/3 of the world’s population