The National Development Council, a national leader in community and economic development training, has released training to assist small business owners who have been affected by the pandemic.
In addition to increasing the flow of capital to small business owners through the Paycheck Protection Program, SBA 7(a) loans, and a variety of other programs, the webinars aim to bridge the information divide that often excludes small business owners.
Cash Reigns Supreme Webinar Series
The three-part Cash Reigns Supreme webinar series is designed to teach small business owners the importance of financial statements and how they can be used to make better business decisions. Participants learn how third parties, including lenders, evaluate financial statements to make lending decisions.
Specific topics include:
- The importance of maintaining current and accurate financial records
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements
- The importance of CASH
- Determining your company’s cash needs
- Cash flow statements and cash flow forecasting
- Accounting terminology
- Selecting an accounting system
- Preparing for growth