NOTE: This is a committee meeting. The EDGE Board Meeting will follow at 3:00 p.m.
Memphis Area Association of Realtors
6393 Poplar Avenue | Memphis, TN 38119
Wednesday, May 19, 20212:30 p.m.
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Public Comments
- Chairwoman’s Opening Comments
- Approval of the April 26, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- Wright Medical Technology, Inc. Remote Worker Request
- Federal Express Corporation (3851 Airways Boulevard) Remote Worker Request
- Other Remarks for the Good of the Order
Due to the declarations of a State of Emergency by the President of the United States, the Governor of Tennessee, and the Mayors of both Shelby County and the City of Memphis relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic, EDGE has held its public meetings beginning in April 2020 by electronic or other means of communication in order to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the public, the EDGE PILOT Performance Committee, the EDGE staff, and those making presentations to the EDGE PILOT Performance Committee. The virtual meetings were made possible by Tennessee Governor Bill Lee’s Executive Order No. 16 as extended, most recently through Executive Order No. 78. However, Executive Order No. 16, as extended, has now lapsed. As a result, EDGE must resume conducting its Board meetings in person, as governed by state law and by its bylaws. To protect the health, safety, and welfare of all visitors and pursuant to the current Shelby County Health Directive and other guidance, the Memphis Area Association of Realtors (MAAR) is requiring that everyone in the building wear an appropriate cloth face covering and have their temperature checked before entering the building. In addition, MAAR has limited occupancy in their large meeting room to forty (40) people. Whatever health, safety, and welfare requirements or restrictions that MAAR has in place on May 19th will be strictly observed. If the meeting room occupancy limitation is still in-place, admittance will be reserved for EDGE PILOT Performance Committee Members, staff, and legal counsel; the media; and expected meeting participants. Others will be allowed entry until the occupancy threshold is met. Additional precautions to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of attendees include:
- EDGE is requiring that appropriate cloth facial coverings be worn at all times.
- Pursuant to Shelby County Health Directives, those experiencing any of the following as of May 19th should not attend the EDGE PILOT Performance Committee meeting:
- feeling sick
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- coughing, shortness of breath, or sore throat
- feeling feverish or had a fever of 100.4 or greater in the last 48 hours
- loss of taste or smell
- vomiting or diarrhea
- Seating will be spaced to allow social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the door
Those wishing to make Public Comments should communicate their desire to speak by emailing their name, phone number, and address to cfranklin [at] growth-engine [dot] org at least 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting.