Wednesday, January 20, 2021
EDGE Board 3:15 p.m. CST
THERE WILL BE NO PHYSICAL MEETING.
Due to the declarations of a State of Emergency by the President of the United States, the Governor of Tennessee, and the Mayors of both Shelby County and the City of Memphis relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic, EDGE has determined that it is necessary that the meeting be conducted by electronic or other means of communication in order to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the public, EDGE Board, EDGE staff, and those making presentations to the EDGE Board. EDGE will conduct this virtual meeting in accordance with the State of Tennessee Governor’s Executive Order No. 16, signed by Governor Bill Lee on March 20, 2020, as extended by Orders No. 34, No. 51, No. 60, No. 65, and No. 71.
Instructions on how members of the public may electronically access the meeting are found at the end of this notice as well as on the EDGE website, www.growth-engine.org. To make public comments concerning any agenda item, members of the public should communicate their desire to speak by emailing their name, phone number, and address to email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to the start of the meeting. At the appropriate time during the meeting, those making public comments will be recognized by the chair and be allowed to speak for three minutes.
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- COVID-19 Governor’s Executive Order Meeting Protocol
- Chairman’s Opening Comments
- Public Comments
- Approval of the December 16, 2020 EDGE Board Meeting Minutes
- Imperial Industrial Supply Company Fast Track PILOT Request
- Eversana Life Science Services, LLC Expansion PILOT Request
- Ubiquiti Inc. Fast Track PILOT Request
- Distilled Spirits Bond Inducement Resolution Request
- Port Commission Resolution Authorizing EDA Grant Submission and Accepting of Award
- Port Commission Bond Policies Resolution
- NEED Grant Policy Change
- Fiscal 2020 Audits
Electronic Participation Instructions
Click to Join the Meeting
Meeting number (access code): 126 446 3556
Meeting password: KJpYTPi6a32 (55798746 from phones and video systems)
Join by Phone:
+1-408-418-9388 United States TollMeeting number (access code): 126 446 3556
This meeting is open to the public.